GM Agrees To Edit Super Bowl To Appease Offended GroupsBy
In the end, it will be the right thing strategically for GM, if not creatively. General Motors today is editing the Super Bowl spot it aired last Sunday to change a sequence showing a despondent robot fired from the assembly line committing suicide by jumping off a bridge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock