Social Networks: The Problem of Utility v. EngagementHeather Green
Something that Samir Arora of Glam.com recently mentioned to me makes me think of the NBC recent airing of its frustrations with YouTube. I agree with TechCrunch that what's causing the dustup isn't the loss of control, it's the money. The very fact that they are in talks and have been for quite a while proves that point to me. And the sticking point you have to infer is that they can't figure out how to make money that makes sense to the content companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat