M&A: Where the Action Is
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services believes that many borrowers, investors, and private equity players are growing increasingly comfortable with aggressive leverage, and the current financial environment is powering a wave of leveraged mergers and acquisitions that will likely again reach record highs. Shareholder-friendly actions, such as large debt-financed stock repurchases and special dividends, also likely will set new records in 2007.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’