A Topping for Domino's Pizza
Domino's Pizza, Inc. (DPZ) said Feb. 7 it will buy back stock and debt, in an effort to ease the terms of its borrowing agreements. Investors cheered the news, bidding up the stock 12.8% to $32.38 -- a new high -- in heavy volume on the New York Stock Exchange.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's