Samsung Phone Joins Family of Touch-screen DevicesMoon Ihlwan
Underscoring a new tech trend this year, South Korea’s Samsung Electronics on Feb. 8 unveiled its new smart phone that lets users dial numbers and call up features by touch, rather than with a keypad. Like Apple’s innovative iPhone, the new Samsung phone, Ultra Smart F700, uses a “drag and drop” method of touch screen for easier menu navigation, scrolling through a music play list, surfing the Web, and controlling volume and brightness.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C