Foreclosures are heating up...
You've probably seen stories in recent weeks about how foreclosures are starting to rise in the subprime mortgage market. Barry Ritholtz, a Wall Street research guru, has come across a "heat map" created by RealtyTrac that lets you visualize where the biggest foreclosure problems are, state by state. Not surprisingly, it's often in the states that had the most real estate speculation...
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap