The next hot real estate market is here...Dean Foust
This article from Business 2.0 editor Chris Taylor points out what's likely to be the next hot real estate market in coming decades. It's 225 million square miles of prime real estate, and may be our refuge if global warming increases or the global population boom continues. Read on...
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap