Health-Care Stocks: Advantage Medicare?
On Feb. 5, Humana (HUM) is slated to report fourth-quarter results. Analysts expect the health insurer to post earnings of 88 cents per share on $5.7 billion in revenue, up from 46 cents a share on $3.7 billion a year earlier, according to Reuters Estimates. The Louisville (Ky.) company will also likely be one of several outfits in the managed-care sector benefiting from recent growth in private Medicare plans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’