Bionic Tech Is the Real Deal
It's a scene straight out of a sci-fi film. A diminutive, middle-aged worker with his arms and chest covered in space-age armor squats at his station along an assembly line. As he hoists a 35-lb. steel beam, his suit hisses to life. Effortlessly, he lifts the beam with one hand, holding it steady while welding it to the chassis of a heavy-duty power shovel. It's a task that normally might hurt a man of his stature, but he has hardly broken a sweat.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations