Urban Regeneration Plans for Lebanon
“Beirut: a thousand times destroyed, a thousand times reborn” is a saying popular enough to have once graced the posters of Lebanon’s national airline. Except for the bombing of Beirut airport and important infrastructural arteries, however, forthcoming architecture projects in the capital city have emerged unscathed from the recent tension between Lebanon and Israel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders