The Heat Is On in Kraft's Kitchen
As Kraft Foods (KFT) used to remind consumers, America spells cheese k-r-a-f-t. Lately, those letters have been spelling something else: frustration. Since Altria Group (MO) spun off a minority interest in Kraft in mid-2001, the stock price of the packaged-food giant has risen just 12.6%, lagging its peer group, the Standard & Poor's 500-stock index, and even bank certificates of deposit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations