Talking Investors Down From China High
Chinese financial authorities have stated as bluntly as possible in recent days that the mainland's hyperactive stock markets are clearly in Alice in Wonderland territory when it comes to valuations and sustainability. And sure enough, some sort of pause, or possibly the beginning of a much-needed correction, may be under way.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap