The Whole Aqua Teen Thing
I know "ads as events" is a hot trend. "Ads as terrorist scare," may going too far, perhaps. Personally I've got to say that I'm surprised by the whole thing...if I saw these things on the way from Manhattan to Brooklyn my reaction would have been less "It's a bomb!" and more "stupid hipsters and their weird street art."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet