The New Media MogulYou
Uploading video to the Internet is so 2006. Now the question is what to do with those clips once they're in cyberspace. Many of the fledgling companies strutting their stuff at the annual DEMO conference in Palm Desert, Calif., think they have the answer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders