Sony Financial Arm Bent On an IPO
Americans have long been acquainted with Sony through its TVs, DVD players, and the once-ubiquitous Walkman. In Japan, though, the Sony (SNE) brand also extends to insurance and banking. Now the consumer-electronics and entertainment giant is gearing up to spin off that business in an initial public offering that could be one of the year's biggest.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone