Architects Vie to Green South Bronx
An oddly shaped, 60,000-square-foot empty lot in the South Bronx, New York, recently attracted a shortlist of some renowned names in architecture and green building: Grimshaw Architects, Behnisch Architekten, Cook + Fox, Rogers Marvel, Kiss + Cathcart. And when a 202-apartment complex is completed on the site, the project—named Via Verde—may just set a new standard for affordable housing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts