A Soggy Reception for Kellogg
For Kellogg (K), commodity inflation is giving the cereal maker some soggy results. The Battle Creek (Mich.) cereal titan reported lower fourth-quarter earnings on Jan. 30, with part of the blame falling on rising food and energy costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay