The MySpace Ecosystem: A Survival Guide
Teens love to make stuff their own—be it writing on a favorite pair of jeans, plastering notebooks with stickers, or decorating lockers with photos of friends or celebrities. It's a natural part of forming one's identity to tell the world, "Look at me. I have these friends, support these causes, and love these bands." And as social networking sites and blogging communities have become virtual spaces for adolescents to call their own, it's natural that kids want to decorate them, too.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts