The Mobile Internet's Future Is East
Americans yearning for a turbo-charged mobile Web can have a peek into such a tech utopia in the Far East. In South Korea and Japan, mobile TVs already are commonplace. And young people in those countries use their handsets to snap pictures of cute guys and girls and zap them to friends, play online games, and pay for goods using digital money.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders