LinkedIn Reaches Out
Even as upstarts crowd the online hangout field, and youth-focused sites like Facebook pursue a more professional clientele, social network LinkedIn is swiftly adding customers—and profit—by sticking by its well-heeled user base.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's