Laureate's CEO Teaches Buyout 101
Laureate Education's (LAUR) Douglas L. Becker just became the latest CEO to buy out his company with a little help from big investors. The Baltimore education outfit's shares soared on Jan. 29 after news about Becker's $3.1 billion deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis