A New Climate for Investors
Everybody talks about the weather, as the old saying goes, but these days there's a sense of urgency to do something about it. Mild temperatures in the Northern Hemisphere sent oil prices below $50 per barrel and coaxed Washington's cherry trees to bloom in January. On the West Coast, unseasonable freezes wiped out hundreds of millions of dollars' worth of citrus fruit in California. Historic storms hit Europe and the Rocky Mountains.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster