Hotel Dusk: Room 215
From Cing, the makers of Trace Memory comes Hotel Dusk: Room 215, an interactive mystery novel for the Nintendo DS. Gamers play as Kyle Hyde, a disgraced NYC cop that winds up in a strange, Los Angeles hotel full of shady characters, plenty of history and possibly even some magic. The intriguing plot keeps players burrowing into the game's depths as they cross examine characters, search for clues and interact with objects using the system's touch screen. In addition, the beautifully sketched graphics give Room 215 a unique style. Although the game grows tedious, thanks to what seems like endless, scrolling text, surprises pop up every few minutes that further the plot. Definitely play this game.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts