Arthur and the Invisibles: The Game
Arthur and the Invisibles has already left many theatres and the Nintendo DS game based on the film should vanish just as quickly. Developer Neko went a different route with this license, following a mini-game structure similar to Nintendo's Wario Ware Touched! However, most of these mini-games repeat, thus giving the game little variety. Even with the addition of a Tamagotchi-like Mui Mui game, the Invisibles can't get out of their repetitive rut. A decent rental for movie buffs and young kids, at best.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt