New Term, New Team
Imagine getting arrested for doing homework. That almost happened to me and my teammates while preparing for our biggest presentation of the first semester. All of the cohort teams had to pick a publicly traded company to analyze from an accounting, finance, and marketing perspective. We chose Wal-Mart (WMT), and like many other groups, we were up late the night before putting on the finishing touches. We worked in the library until it closed at 11 p.m., then headed to the grad lounge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts