More On Atoosa
I’ve gotten a surprising volume of emails and comment about this week’s column—about the future plans of ex-Seventeen editor Atoosa Rubenstein—and since I have more space here than I do in the magazine, I wanted to spin out a few more thoughts about it, and share some more quotes from Atoosa that couldn’t fit in the magazine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas