China Mobile's CEO Talks Expansion
With its more than 300 million subscribers and market capitalization of $198 billion, Hong Kong-listed China Mobile is the world's largest mobile service provider. It's aggressively expanding mobile service into the interior of China and rolling out new value-added services including ringtones, music downloads, and mobile Internet across the Mainland.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone