Merkel Calls for Stronger U.S.-EU Ties
Angela Merkel is at the top of her game. After a rocky start, the German Chancellor has achieved international respect on the back of a solid domestic economic rebound. Her leadership skills will be further tested in the coming months now that Germany has also assumed the six-month rotating presidency of the European Union and taken over as president of the G8 group of leading global economies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt