Investors Like EMC's Storage Story
EMC Corp. (EMC) came out on Jan. 23 with news of a stunning performance during the three months ended Dec. 31, 2006. And while Wall Street gave the news a modestly positive reception -- the stock rose 1% in late afternoon trading Jan. 23 -- at least one analyst is concerned that as the data storage giant undertakes projects like integrating its acquisition of data-security company RSA Security, EMC has been shelling out more in expenses each quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas