Yahoo Disappoints Again... Oops, Strike That. Panama's on TrackRob Hof
After a year of trying to gain lost ground on the likes of Google and MySpace, Yahoo's still not out of the woods. Despite posting better-than-expected earnings of 19 cents a share, vs. the 13 cents analysts had expected, the company's muted outlook disappointed investors, who knocked the stock down a little under 2% after-hours. More to come after the conference call...
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts