The Sports Talk Life
You may find it odd that someone who graduated cum laude in finance and consulting from Emory University is now in the world of sports talk radio. But here I am, living the dream! Working in sports, rubbing elbows with celebrities and athletes on a daily basis, traveling to sporting events around the country, and even getting airtime on national television every morning has never made me think twice about passing up finance jobs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas