A 'Public LBO' for the Tribune?
Two billionaires say they can help restore struggling Tribune (TRB) to health. Supermarket investor Ron Burkle and homebuilding and insurance investor Eli Broad are offering to spearhead what amounts to an unusual public leveraged buyout of the media company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts