ONE WAY TO VOLUNTEERAmy Dunkin
The other day, as I was waiting to pick up my kids from school, I saw the mother of one of my son's classmates walking down the steps wearing a white lab coat and a stethoscope around her neck. Knowing she was a pediatriac heart transplant surgeon--yes, it blows my mind, too--I asked her if she had just come from the hospital.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders