Sizing Up Syracuse's Downsizing
With a new dean, a new building, a new career-services director, and a new name—the Whitman School of Management— the last two years have been eventful ones for the MBA program at Syracuse University. Although the full-time program is small, Carol Swanberg, the Whitman School's director of graduate admissions and financial aid, has hopes of almost doubling the size of next year's class.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt