Captive advertising audience at 30,000 feetBy
I took a US Airways flight from Pittsburgh to Denver yesterday, and the advertising drove me crazy. It's hard to blame the beleaguered airlines for trying to find someway, any way, to make a buck. But isn't one of the new mantras in advertising that the target audience should find the message either useful or fun? That we shouldn't loathe it?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's