Viral Video Grows Up
It wasn't a very jolly holiday for Sony—at least in parts of the marketing department. Late last year, the consumer electronics giant promoted its PlayStation Portable game console with a blog and online video made to look like the work of genuine fans. After the campaign was exposed by bloggers as a marketing ploy, the company was subjected to a torrent of ridicule.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's