VeraSun: Victim of Costly Corn
Investors have been moving away from ethanol producers like VeraSun Energy (VSE) in recent months, as oil prices plummet and some bet the push for alternative fuel will also wane. On Jan. 16, UBS Investment Research analyst Chris L. Shaw pointed out another problem for VeraSun: the rising cost of the corn used to make its product.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States