BP's Browne Sets Earlier Retirement
The announcement on Jan. 12 that John Browne will be retiring as chief executive officer of BP (BP) at the end of July, to be replaced by Exploration and Production chief Tony Hayward, appears designed to end some of the uncertainty and speculation that has battered the company and weighed on its share price.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's