IBM at CES: Right at Home
IBM may be one of the last tech outfits to come to mind when you think about consumer products. After all, the company severed its direct sales link with consumers when it sold its PC division to Lenovo Group in 2005. Yet IBM (IBM) is making a big deal of its presence at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas this week. Among the glitzy, tricked-out booths for Sony (SNE), Samsung, and XM Satellite Radio (XMSR), IBM has set up a sprawling showcase for its technologies and services.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations