Downloading Music at the Pump
The gas station has always been one of those universal outlets which touches everyone in industrialised countries where every home has a car – so it was only a matter of time before the world's smartest marketers began to take advantage of this. Now fuel dispenser manufacturer Dresser Wayne is joining with the Microsoft Automotive Business Unit to demonstrate how consumers can wirelessly transfer music to their car while pumping gas.The Dresser Wayne Ovation iX fuel dispenser is an Internet-ready, WiFi-capable gas pump with a 15-inch touchscreen and speakers, which enables the transfer of media content to other WiFi-enabled devices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap