Western Digital: A Drive Buy
We believe shares of Western Digital WDC: $20)—this week's focus stock—are compelling on a valuation basis, as its price-earnings ratio is below both the S&P MidCap 400 index and its peers. We're also encouraged by the company's broadening product line, as revenue from non-desktop PC sources accounted for 35% of the September-quarter total. It carries S&P's highest investment recommendation of 5-STARS, or strong buy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day