Procrastinators Unite! Well, maybe tomorrow....Cathy Arnst
It's that time of year when we are busy delaying the start of all those New Year's resolutions we made with the best of intentions. If one of your resolutions is to stop proscratinating, wait a bit, and read this study on proscrastination instead, from the University of Calgary. Seems Dr. Piers Steel, "the world's foremost expert on the subject of putting off until tomorrow what should be done today," has come up with a mathematical equation that explains procrastination, dubbed the Temporal Motivational Theory.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts