Inner Beauty Drives Auto Sales
They say it's what's inside that counts. And as far as luxury cars are concerned, nothing could be more true. While a car's exterior lines may attract at first, and a taut, exhilarating driving experience might cement the final purchase, drivers really commune with a vehicle through its interior. And designers know it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks