Wal-Mart: Where's the Remodeling Boost?
Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) is taking too long to turn around business and pull in more sales, Goldman Sachs said on Jan. 8. Analyst Adrianne Shapira downgraded the retailer's stock to neutral from buy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock