UConn's Experiential Edge
All B-schools talk about (or at least pay lip service to) experiential learning. But at the University of Connecticut School of Business, full-time program director Lane Barrow says close alliances with corporations like General Electric (GE) allow students to put their classroom learning to work almost immediately (see BusinessWeek.com, 11/15/00, "GE Brings a B-School to Life").
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts