Consumer Electronics 2007 Sales to hit $155 BillionHeather Green
That's a 7% jump, pretty nice for the CE industry. The data is coming out on the eve of CES of course, from the Consumer Electronics Association. And while much of those sales come from digital TVs, the demand for MP3 players, mobile devices, and laptops spells an increasing impact for blogging, online video, and podcasting. (Full release Download file)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts