Fuzzy Realtor Numbers?By
I posted an item yesterday questioning the precision of MLS data in Phoenix, Tucson, and Las Vegas, but several people are questioning my questions, so I pulled the item off the blog until I can sort out the truth. I hope to have something to say on this subject next week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's