Falling Oil Lifts Stocks
Major stock indexes finished higher Thursday, bouncing back from early lows as 2007 continued to get off to a roller coaster start. Crude oil prices tumbled for a second straight day, offsetting lackluster retail sales and a round of economic data that was slightly weaker than expected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas