Style Wars: Growth or Value in '07?
Investors hoping to cash in on some hot new trend last year might have ended up feeling a bit like fashion victims. Despite forecasts to the contrary, value stocks continued to outperform their growth counterparts in 2006, as they typically have done since the bursting of the tech bubble six years earlier. Stocks of small companies also extended their reign over large-cap stocks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis