MetroPCS IPO looks hotAaron Pressman
Over at IPOHome.com, they've noted the first company IPO filing for 2007 and it looks like a dandy. Cellular operator MetroPCS Communications wants to raise $1.1 billion to expand its unusual mobile phone offerings after winning a whole bag of new licenses at the most recent Federal Communications Commission spectrum auction. Telecom was a hot area in the stock market in 2006, putting the MetroPCS deal in good position for going public and getting some first-day pop.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’